Bathroom mirror with heat pad is becoming a popular trand now. Here some tips to help how to install heat pad on mirror.
First, choose the right size of heat pad for mirror. The specifications of anti-fog film should be determined according to the mirror size ,in order to ensure me installation firmness and safety of anti-fog mirror as well as the effect mirror surface anti-fogging, we suggests you to ensure the height of anti-fog mirror surface by 50mm respectively as anti-fog specification(coat the glass cement directly to let it contact with mirror surface it ensure safety ;coat the glass cement on the film surface in the middle).The specifications of the anti-fog film cannot be larger than that of the anti-fog mirror (do not cut it out); otherwise it will be not installable. Moreover, if should not be too small, otherwise it will affect the of mirror surface. For the anti-fog mirror needed to drill holes, the place with holes must be cut off when determining the specifications of anti-fog film. Reserve square hole, round hole or notch in advance.
How to Install:
1.Put the mirror horizontally on the table with the soft packaging materials beneath；
2. Clean and remove dirt and protrusions from the back of mirror；
3. Position the anti-fog film and the back of mirror.pull the protective paper down slowly and use a towel or rubber roller to wipe the anti-fog film repetitively to make the anti-fog film contact the mirror back. closely. Since the bottom of the anti-fog film is whole adhesive, the anti-fog film can be mounted simply and solidly.
1.Terminal box：In order to facilitate installation，it is required to required to install the power source and terminal box at the position shown as follows：
2.Base surface treatment：In order to improve thermal utilization tare，the artificial board with the thickness around 12mm is generally on the walls in the installation area of the anti-fog mirror ：This is the base board.
3. Power connection：The power to the anti-fog film is positive or negative pole free, by connecting the conductive wirt at the power in put end woth the conductive wire of anti-fog film.
4. Installation of anti-fog mirror : Apply theneutral neutral silica gel on the base biard with certain spacing，and then attach the anti-fog mirror at the designated position of walls.
5. Power control of anti-fog mirror :The anti-fog mirror can share the same switch with the lamps，fan and lamps in bathroom；Alternatively an independent switch can also be used.